Party For All
Friends! This Saturday, the charity “Party for All” will be held in the Center Centre. Every six months, we organize charity dance evenings – and this is an opportunity not only to have a great time but also to share a piece of kindness with everyone around you. We believe that it is necessary to perform good deeds with a smile and from the heart.
The task of “Party For All” is to combine the efforts and resources of the young, healthy and active people to help those who need support. We will transfer the entire profit from the event to the Vita Foundation, which helps children and adults with cancer. The fund was created to help orphans and critically ill children in our country. Money goes to where help is especially needed, especially for those who lack support. The Foundation pays special attention to the purchase of devices capable of saving the lives of children from all over the world.
- We dance from 9 pm to 2 am;
- The party will be held in the format of multi-style. We will dance the Cuban and linear salsa, as well as the bachata in the big hall and the kizomba playlist in the small hall;
- Our DJs, as always, will delight you with bright tracks;
- Delicious strong and soft drinks in the bar from our Cuban bartender;
- Dress code: beautiful clothes, and do not forget about comfortable shoes.
You can have great fun at the party, get charged with a festive mood, meet interesting, successful and like-minded people, learn about creative charity projects.