Managing your supplementary school, FREE 3 day course Wednesday 24th May, Centre for Armenian Information and advice https://t.co/IACuyZcPPo
5 WAYS TO MENTAL WELLBEING
For more information:
A few facts:
- Dementia is not a natural part of ageing.
- There are different types of Dementia with Alzheimer's Disease being the most common.
- Dementia affects 850,000 people in the UK.
- The number of people living with Dementia is set to rise to over one million by 2025. This will soar to 2 millions by 2051.
- 1 in 6 people over the age of 80 have Dementia.
- Over 40,000 people under 65 have Dementia in the UK.
- There is no way to prevent all types of Dementia but research suggests that keeping yourself active and leading a healthy lifestyle reduces your risk of developing Dementia.
Find out information on a wide range of free healthy eating resources plus schemes which donate surplus foods to charities and specific healthy eating resources for people with a range of medical conditions.
May 15th to June 15th 2017
London Borough of Ealing is promoting the Active 10 drive to encourage adults to get more active. The drive aims to get people walking briskly every day in bursts of ten minutes or more.
Just ten continuous minutes of brisk walking every day gets the heart pumping and can make you feel better, more energetic and improve your mood. Over time, it can lower the risk of serious illnesses like heart disease and type 2 diabetes.