Acton Bid Feasibility Open Evening Monday 24th July 2017, 6pm-9pm, Everyone Active Acton Centre, High Street, W3 6NEhttp://ow.ly/xFwR30dRD46
Did you know that the Oaktree Community Centre currently hosts a variety of classes and activities:
- Connect every Thursday from 1pm to 3 pm
- Conversation classes every Tuesday 9.15am to 10.45am
- Sewing Classes Wednesdays, 11am to 1pm
- After school Club Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 3.30pm to 5pm
- Klassic Learning (suppplementary school) Mondays and Thursdays 4.30pm to 6.30pm
- Nexos Latino Americano (rhumba therapy), Thursdays, 11am to 12pm
- Cuthbert Saturday School Saturdays 9.30am to 11.30am
If you are interested and would like more information on any of those classes call us on 020 8993 6158.
Oaktree Community Centre and North acton Pavilion offer hiring space for your parties, meetings, training sessions...
Click on PREMISES to find out how you can make a booking with us.
EALING ADVICE SERVICE
Operates every Tuesday 10am - 2pm at Oaktree Community Centre.
Ealing Advice Service provides basic information, to full legal representation from a specialist solicitor or caseworker.
If you would like to speak to one of their advice navigators please call 03000 12 54 64 from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 12.00 noon – 7pm Wednesday evenings.
Ealing Advice do not offer immediate face to face sessions but do operate outreach services around the borough of Ealing in exceptional circumstances for incredibly urgent clients. These services consist of an initial 45 minute appointment with an adviser after which casework may be completed on behalf of the client if appropriate.
For more information, visit http://ealingadvice.org/